Saturday, August 29, 2009

I am ENTP...so is Bugs Bunny




Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator: Survey Says...ENTP

So I took the MBTI survey and found out that my preferences (a large part of how I interact with the world) are ENTP. A group of 17 people from work and I spent a few hours this week learning about what it means to have preferences for Extraversion, iNtuition, Thinking, Perception (or whatever you may be). It was fascinating to guess what I was, find out what the survey said and extrapolate what all this means.

It is fun to look at other famous people who are ENTP. Other than Bugs Bunny, some of my favorite ENTPs are:

Thomas Edison
Winston Churchill
Wolfgang Mozart
Tom Hanks
Weird Al Yankovic
John Adams
Rutherford B. Hayes
Garfield
Wile E. Coyote


Don't ask me how they got Bugs to take that survey.


1 comment:

Physcokity said...

Does this mean we are to anticipate that you will be running around with carrots dangling from your mouth?