Thursday, August 20, 2009

STOP GIVING ME HIGH FIVES!!

"No high fives for at least a week."

-self prescribed treatment for dislocated shoulder.


So I was at the bouldering gym 3 days after dislocating my shoulder and this chica wanted to give me props for climbing with said injury by slapin hands. Despite the topic's freshness on both our minds, I cringed (on the inside of course) with the enthusiastic high five as I realized what I was doing seconds b4 impact.


This is the second time I've dislocated my shoulder...and it wasn't very bad. It popped right back into place after landing funny while tubing north of Charlotte.

For those that haven't seen it and would like a good laugh, here is the vid of my first should dislocation. I really can do a backflip...and I know I didn't set properly or tuck at all... the lights came on and freaked me out!




2 comments:

mary had a... said...

Can we do foot fives instead?

O'Brien family said...

ow! that hurts me and I get a pit in my stomach!! Ben you had better take good care of that shoulder...this is your mother talking!